thought patrolwho are we?
We are leadership advisors who enable organisations to realise their full potential. Our mission is to ‘reframe leadership and humanise the workplace. We achieve this through enabling Stragile™ leadership, culture and strategy. This produces alignment and adaptability, which improves productivity, and innovation, creating sustainable profitability.
Thought Patrol - Introduction
Mark Bilton - Strategist
Thought PatrolWhy Us?
Our Purpose: “to enable leaders and their organisations to realise their full potential”. The contemporary business environment challenges conventional leadership practice. Our programs and resources are practical, applicable and relevant to a post-industrial workplace.
Mark Bilton BSc GradDipBus MBA FAICD FAIM
CEO Advisor | Managing Director
Mark is a Leadership Advisor, Strategist and Speaker. He enables leaders to ‘realise their potential’, and is on a mission to ‘reframe leadership’ and ‘humanise the workplace’.
Managing Partner, Mark Bilton is highly regarded as an international award winning, commercially astute, leader. He brings 20 years’ CEO experience; leadership, culture, and strategic, insights to both the executive’ and board’ tables. A turnaround CEO, his ability to design and implement real world business strategies, adds signiﬁcant value for all stakeholders. Mark has led multinational organizations through transformational change; companies like Gloria Jeans Coffees, where he oversaw 40 countries, Hagameyer Brands and the Charles Parsons Group.
1. Honour We honour and respect all stakeholders. 2. Passion We are passionate about everything we do. 3. Excellence We strive for excellence at all times. 4. Partnership We partner based on integrity and trust. 5. Integrity We value integrity over convenience. 6. Authentic We remain real and grounded.
1. Know Your Why. Purpose unlocks passion and direction. 2. Respect and Honour. Everyone, regardless of role or relationship, should be treated with honour and respect. 3. Control is an Illusion. Clear vision, direction and empowerment result in momentum. 4. Democratise Information. An organisation with transparency builds trust, understanding and alignment. 5. Culture Unlocks Potential. Invest in your people; your people will invest in your customers; then your customers will invest in you. 6. Innovate and Differentiate. Innovation is not an event it is a cultural imperative. Innovation drives differentiation and success. 7. Simplicity trumps Complexity. The elegant and effective solution is the simple refined from the complex. 8. Humanize the Workplace. Relax and enjoy, we spend a lot of time at work we might as well enjoy it. 9. Clear Strategy. To empower people, you need direction and clear simple milestones; that’s strategy. 10. To Lead is to Serve. Real leadership is an act of service.
1. Speak. Keynote Addresses for Conference, Board and Leadership Team Meetings.
2. Mentor. Leadership Mentoring, for CEOs, CFOs, Business Owners, and Emerging Leaders.
3. Advise. Leadership Advice, for CEOs, CFOs, Business Owners, and Boards.
4. Facilitate. Group Strategic Facilitation, and Leadership Advisory.
what dowe teach?
Our Stragile™ topics enable leaders to navigate a rapidly changing business environment and transform their workplace.
Latest Leadership Posts
what are theexperts saying?
A ‘New Business Environment’, needs a ‘New Leadership Paradigm’.
“Once employees feel challenged, invigorated and productive, their efforts will naturally translate into profit and growth for the organisation.”
Management innovation is going to be the most enduring source of competitive advantage. There will be lots of rewards for firms in the vanguard.
Questions, Comments or Need Coffee? Connect Here
Please feel free to make contact. We will respond, and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Address: Suite 1308, 109 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Phone: +61 400768881